Tour » Session Manager
Get Started Now
You have no idea how much time this just saved me!– Jason Pounds, The WestDoc Conference
Session Manager Features
- Unlimited Session Data
- Unlimited Changes & Updates
- Unlimited Venues
- Unlimited Data Exports
- Unlimited API Calls
- Unlimited Administrators
- Submission Forms With Admin Approval
- Use Existing Sessions as Templates
- Import Your Data via Excel or API
- Export Your Data via Excel, Word or API
- Full Demo Version of Social Scheduling Package
Join The 21st Century
Using spreadsheets and word docs to manage details and ideas? Make it easy to transition into the 21st century with Session Manager: the FREE events management database for anyone involved in organizing events.
Reduce Your Headaches
Session Manager centralizes data collection and management, effectively reducing communication errors and time-wasting, duplicative data entry.
Make Everyone Happy
Your event's information is kept private, secure and updated and can be exported in an Excel spreadsheet or pre-formatted Word document, providing the perfect handout for your meetings. Your printed program designers will also love Session Manager as it gives them an easy way to populate your printed program guides!
Session Manager is connected to our platform's other highly regarded services including interactive event calendars, personal agenda builders, social networking tools, mobile solutions and sponsorship integration services. Session Manager even provides a full demo version of your event in the Social Scheduling Package allowing you to see your schedule in action!
100% Free, 100% Easy
Session Manager is an entirely free, web based service. There are no hidden fees, nothing to install and no surprises.
There's No Excuse. Get Started Now.
If you are involved with planning events, you should sign up now and share this tool with your team. The 10-second "investment" you'll make to sign up will be more than offset by the time, headaches and money it will save you and your team if you continue the same outdated and antiquated practices. You've really got nothing to lose so go ahead and get started now.
Session Manager Tour
Add details your way:
- Directly enter into Session Manager
- Upload using the Excel Template or
- Use the API to pull from an existing database
The summary table view makes it easy to see, sort, search and manage your events in a flash!
Add and edit events using an intuitive entry form. Don't know all the details yet? Put "To Be Decided" for required fields and leave the optional fields blank.
As more details become available and changes occur, update your entries with a single click.
Manage the larger event details like dates and locations on the settings and venues tab.
Are other members of your team involved in the planning process? Add them as an Admin so they can create and manage session data, too!
View Reports and Export your information in multiple formats.
Take A Live Demo
- Click Here and sign in with the below username and password.
- Select "Sessions" and then "Create A Session" to add new information.
- Input the required information and select "Save Session" to make a new session.
- Select "Sessions" at the top of the page to return to the Sessions page.
- Select any of the underlined headings in the table to sort by that category.
- Use the global search to find what you're looking for fast!
- Select "Venue" to review and manage room and/or building details. Choose a Venue and select "Edit" to see sessions happening in that location and to edit venue details.
- Select "Settings" at the top of the page to edit your conference or festival's overall details like start/end dates and event name.
- While still on the Settings tab, invite your colleagues to the Session Manager Demo by typing in their emails, clicking search and following the next steps. They will automatically receive an invitation with a username and password.
- On the Settings tab, select "Download session data" to export your information in an Excel or Word file.
- Select "Preview" to view and interact with a fully functioning demo version of the Social Scheduling Package powered by the current data.