Tour » Facebook Fan Page Integration
Improve Your Social Media Presence
Now you can get your Sched.org tools on your Facebook Fan page. The Facebook app is perfect for events looking to build their social media presence and is another tool designed to help engage your Facebook Fans. It’s also a great way to help further your social media marketing efforts!
The Schedule, Directories & More
The app will allow your Facebook fans to interact with all the familiar Sched.org aspects of your event, including the Schedule, Directories, Connect, Exports and more.
The Facebook app installs right on your Fan page and can be used on both, the existing and Timeline-based versions of it. Once installed, your attendees will be able to access it with one click from your Facebook Fan page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will my attendees be able to do with the Facebook app?
- Prety much anything they can do on your event's Sched.org site, including, but not limited to: viewing the Schedule, browsing the Directories, Connecting with friends and Exporting and Sharing their schedules.
- Couldn't they just use my event's Sched.org site?
- They always can, but the Facebook app serves as an additional communicaton channel that both, utlizes your existing social media fan-base and helps you further your event's social media reach.
- How long does it take to set up a Facebook app for my event?
- A Facebook app for your event can be made ready for installation on your Fan page the very same day.
- How do i install it? How do my attendees access it?
- The Sched.org Facebook app installs directly on your Facebook Fan page, just like any other Facebook app. Your attendees can access it by clicking on its tab link (traditional pages) or tile (Timeline-based pages).
Other questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us